Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What Doesn't Work For Me Wednesday



Shannon, over at Rocks In My Dryer has a blog carnival called "What Works For Me Wednesday". Today she decided it would be "What Doesn't Work For Me Wednesday". So...here goes, what doesn't work for me:

1. Clipping Coupons. Sometimes I can find some good ones, but more often than not, I really can not be bothered to even try.

2. Getting my daughters to clean their room! It looks like a bomb went off in there.

3. Canning food. Doesn't interest me, I don't have the storage space, and I don't want to bother taking the time to do it. Though we do live right next to a HUGE strawberry farm, so I will make some jam this summer. That is one thing I do want to do.

4. Dieting. I can't seem to give up sweets, but as long as I can have them in some form, I am ok.

So what doesn't work for you? Bargain wise, family wise etc. Anything you can think of!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger