Monday, May 12, 2008

Vegas Baby!

I have never been to Vegas, but I think I would like to go! And there is a great opportunity for me to go as well, because the 4th Annual New Media Expo 2008 will be held in Las Vegas this year from August 14th-16th.

The expo is attended by around 3000 individuals, all with interest in some form of on-line media. They are freelancers, hobbyists, all those learning how to create better blogs, podcasts and online videos.

The buzz on their site says it will be an exciting, hands on, "how to" event, without the boring speakers. I am not normally interested in conventions like this, but this actually seems like an event I would like to attend. I'd like to learn how to make a better blog!

If you are going to head over there, I would make reservations fast! This is sure to fill up quickly.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger