Sunday, May 25, 2008

My FANTASTIC Deals Today!

Not many of you would consider this a big deal, but to us die-hard gymboree shoppers, it is. I was invited to go "back-room" shopping. Does anyone know how big of a deal this is? they have all of the clearance stuff there, from last year and sometimes before. Only select customers get asked/invited. All of the clothes are very highly discounted. So needless to say, I was sooooo excited!! I shopped for all 4 kids today and got over 1K dollars worth of merchandise. 55 pieces. How much do you think I paid for all of it? just guess.

$163.00
yep, ,that's it! Everything was on sale for 20% off, plus the stuff was already discounted, PLUS...I had a 20% off coupon!

And I earned 3 gymbucks!

I forgot to add, my best deal of the day was a t-shirt for the boy. It was marked down to $.49 cents. I got it for $.29 after all the discounts!!!

2 comments:

Rina said...

Holy crap that's awesome. Good score!!!

Amanda said...

Awesome! I love a good sale! <3 :)

Powered By Blogger