Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peek-A-Boo, I See You!

If you are looking for an awesome site, visit PeekYou. Peek You is an online directory that anyone can add themselves to. It helps others find your blogs, websites, photos or anything you post online. What's great about it, is that you can even create a profile for an older relative to ensure they are easy to find.

What I really liked about Peek You is the fact that YOU can choose what information people see. You can also have several different locations on your profile if you want, like your hometown, or where you went to college etc.

When I searched for myself on there, I couldn't find myself. Hmmm...I thought. Then I tried a different user name I had before, and there I was! What is really neat is that I can add my blog to my profile, which I went ahead and did, and this will help me gain traffic to my blog. Which of course, is always a plus. This is a very easy site to use, it is perfect for everyone!

Here is a link to my profile. If you click on my name when the profile comes up, it will bring you to a more detailed page that has more information on it like this. I'm also going to add it to my sidebar on the left side of my blog. If you have any questions about Peek You, feel free to email them at help@peekyou.com


No comments:

Powered By Blogger