Thursday, May 29, 2008

Black Friday, One Of My Favorite Days

For those of you who don't know what Black Friday is, it is the day after Thanksgiving, here in the good old USA. Basically, it is to the USA, what Boxing Day is to Canada. But we have better deals! I am a Black Friday junkie! I always buy a ton of gifts for the kids for Christmas, if I am not done with my shopping already by then. Since I can't get up so early in the morning without my hubby home, I hit up the deals as soon as we can get out of the house. And since I go mostly for toys, I've gotten everything I've wanted in the past.

There is a fantastic site for black friday shopping that you can use now. Some of the stores they have on their site are the Disney Store, Amazon.com, Toys R Us, Circuit City, Best Buy and Target. BlackFriday.net has a great service to provide; they will help you to purchase the items online, without having to stand in line on Black Friday. On their website, they offer direct links to each store, which saves you the trouble of having to search for them. They also say that they can provide you with the store adds BEFORE the stores can provide them. You can sign up with your email address, and they will email you when your selected store's adds are available.

Usually the Black Friday shopping adds come out on Thanksgiving day, but with this website, you can even sign up for e-mail alerts, and BlackFriday.net will email you when the adds come out!

I have actually never used this site, but I am sure that I will use it this year. Since I lived in a small town last year, I missed out on all the good deals because I couldn't get to the mall soon enough. But this site has the black friday information for the store I want to shop the most, and that is Toys R Us. Toys R Us always has good deals, and I buy a lot of toys for my kids, so I need the deals they offer. This site, black friday, will certainly help me save money this year especially since I won't have to venture out with the crowds at 5AM, and can just shop online.

I really am looking forward to shopping with this website on Black Friday this year, I love scoring a good deal!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger