Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

I headed to Value Village again this week! I think I am going to take a bit of a break from thrift shopping though, I am a bit burnt out from shopping and running errands. I'll take it back up in a few weeks probably.

On Monday I found quite a few items for really good prices. First off, I finally found myself some comfy velour pants for only $6.99. I have been needing something to wear around the house, so this was a perfect find.

I also got my oldest daughter some cute brown boots with a small heel. She absolutely loves them, which makes me happy. They looked brand new too! They were $6.99 as well, but she did need some new ones as hers from last year were getting worn and a bit too small. And for the winter, I got my youngest daughter a good pair of boots to wear outside for $4.99.

Lastly, I bought a stack of books for the kids for only $5. I got 10 of them, so only $.50 cents each. One of them was in such good condition, it looked brand new, that I'm keeping it aside as a potential Christmas gift for my son.

What good bargains did you find this week?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger