Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're Even Closer

I just got notification from our Real Estate Agent that everything on the buyer's end has been approved!! That's great news for us, as it means we will close EARLY, and even better than that...we're closing NEXT WEEK!!!! WooHoo!! Yeah, we won't get to keep our awesome fridge, but what is better, keeping our credit and avoiding a foreclosure, or keeping a good fridge? At least I was able to purchase a new washer and dryer last month right?

So next week is proving to be quite hectic already. Tuesday our daughter has a dental appointment, Wednesday we have a WIC appointment, Thursday I have my MOM's group to attend, and I have to fit the closing in between that too. But the kids will be back to school, and I will only have the youngest in the mornings. I have actually enjoyed the laid back pace of spring break much more than I thought I would. It has been so relaxing, even though I am still battling my cold.

So off to prepare dinner...or should I say, re-heating last night's Papa Murphy's Pizza. Oh...I forgot to mention my pizza savings! We have a stamp card with Papa Murphy's. Once you accrue 12 stamps, you are given $10 off any pizza order. So last night the kids and I ordered two pizzas, and I also had a $2 off coupon. I was able to get a 2 liter of Pepsi, a Family size Chicago style and a Family size Hawaiin for only $16.46 because I had accrued my 12 stamps. If you want to break that down, with 5 of us eating for two nights (as dear hubby is not home), that is only $1.64 per person, per meal. I think that's pretty good, if you ask me.

Ok, a whiny toddler is forcing me to get off of here...I need to get the kids fed!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger