I have come to realize I have been a BIG complainer lately. And I have to admit, I am embarassed about it. So I have decided to do something about it. In honor of that decision, I am going to list what I am GRATEFUL for.
1. I am extremely grateful for the fact that I have a husband who works hard, taking his time away from his family, to provide for us.
2. I am even more grateful for the fact that said husband works so hard that I am able to stay home and raise our 4 kids
3. I am grateful for the fact that I have a good reliable vehichle that I LOVE
4. I am grateful I have a roof over my head. It may not be the most perfect home, the newest home, it may be a little shabby outside, but it's a home.
5. I am grateful for my 4 wonderful kids, who often drive me crazy, but are still my children and I love them.
6. I am grateful for my adorable 2 year old toddler, who says "I lub eww mom", "I wan sit you" and who loves to give me hugs and kisses, and sings along to "rock a bye baby"
7. I am grateful for my wonderful 7 year old son who helps me with so much stuff and does more than he should. I am proud of him for reading at a 3d grade level!!
8. I am grateful for my beautiful 7 year old daughter who has a wild sense of fashion and loves Hannah Montanna. I appreciate that she cleans out the litter box. And I am also proud of her for reading above grade level.
9. I am grateful for my 5 year old daughter who feeds the cats without me asking!!! I am proud of her for getting into Kindergarten at 4 years old!!
10. I am grateful that EVERYTHING in my home is paid for, minus our van. Every single thing in our house has been paid for, including our washer/dryer, furniture etc.
11. I am grateful I have a sister that is one of my closet friends
12. I am grateful, again, for my wonderful husband, who has put up with me for over eight years of marriage ;o) Through thick and thin, literally, he has loved me. And to him I am truly grateful for loving me, supporting me, being my best friend even when we argue, teaching me more than I could ever have hoped for, and helping me make myself the person I am today.