Thursday, April 17, 2008

Personal Goals

I am taking my cue from another blogger, yet again! LOL She had such a great idea and wrote down her 50 goals for 2008. I don't know if I have 50 yet...I'll try. lol I might have to update later.

So here are my Goals for 2008

1. Lose weight. Not going to set an amount, I just want to lose
2. Consistently keep going to the YMCA and working out 3-4 days per week
3. Spend less time on the internet
4. Do well, or make some profit, on my new Avon business
5. Not to be so negative about so many things. I tend to be a big complainer
6. Get my mountain of laundry under control and learn how to keep up with it
7. Focus more on the older children's clothing needs rather than the baby's.
8. Work out some sort of cleaning schedule and keep my house CLEAN
9. Get caught up on my scrap-booking. I've only done up till last summer! ACK!!
10. Get to bed at a regular time
11. Remember to shower at NIGHT
12. Not to be so worried about what other people think about me
13. Get my passport renewed
14. Start a savings account
15. Get the rest of the MISC boxes unpacked
16. Read to the baby more
17. Don't yell so much
18. Regularly keep my nails looking good, I've really slacked here.
19. Get our emergency/winter money funds account started and set up
20. Pay off credit cards
21. Buy some nice clothes for myself more often, but I guess I'd do that if I lost more weight.


Well, that's about all I can think of for now. I'm not feeling good today, this cold is still in full force. We did some paperwork with the house today, but I dont want to say anything else until I am for sure all done. Maybe tomorrow, perhaps monday.




Thanks Larina for this idea!!

3 comments:

Rina said...

You should link to my site rather than just say another blogger...hint hint. LOL.

Ugh I agree about the nails. In fact, that is something I'm taking care of tonight because they are NOT PRESENTABLE right now. LOL.

Anonymous said...

look at the bottom of the post silly.

Rina said...

Yaaaay thank you! Heheheheheheheh.

Powered By Blogger