Friday, April 04, 2008

Spring Break and Doctor Who


Well, Spring Break is upon us. The twins will be home in a couple hours and then the chaos begins. I have a week with all four kids at home! What's a mom to do? Me thinks I shall go nuts!!! lol. Not that I don't mind spending time with them, but they are bound to get some sort of cabin fever this upcoming week, especially since their bikes are still in storage and I can't access them unless my hubby is here to help. I can't take the back seat out of the van without his help, so the bikes shall remain in storage until the end of April.

On the plus side, I discovered last night that Doctor Who is returning to the Sci Fi channel on April 18th. I am beyond happy about that. It is my favorite show, and I have been a fan since season one. My favorite co-star of his is Billie Piper...too bad she is no longer on the show. Regardless, the kids and I eagerly anticipate the premier. We always watch it on friday nights with a big bowl of popcorn. I'm going to end this with a lovely photo of David Tennant. Ok, well, I began with a photo of him.

1 comment:

Rina said...

Man - Spring Break...I'm trying to remember what we all did on Spring Break...


http://stayathomeparents.suite101.com/article.cfm/spring_break_ideas_for_kids

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/629843/spring_break_at_home_with_kids.html

Those links have a few ideas...

Powered By Blogger