Saturday, April 26, 2008

Great Clothes and Freebies at LA Police Gear

Hubby has been asking for some new clothes, so I headed over to a site I frequent, LA Police Gear. He really enjoys their wide variety of mens clothing items. La Police Gear has some awesome clothing items for sale, including 5.11 Tactical Pants. The 5.11 Tactical series has items such as long sleeve shirts, vests and even watches! The stuff looks pretty cool to me. One thing I didn't notice before was that they sell 5.11 Tactical kid's clothing! How cute would your little boy look decked out in this outfit? I might get mine some to match his daddy!

Check them out! They also have some great promos right now too, when you purchase any of the 5.11 Tactical series clothing. You could keep these freebies as gifts too if you wanted, to save for Christmas or upcoming birthdays. And if you need live customer help, they offer live chat help!! I love that this site offers that, as it can be so hard to get ahold of customer service with some other companies. Kudos to you La Police Gear!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger