Thursday, April 17, 2008

Great deals at Safeway!!!

I was there today to get some milk, as their milk is MUCH cheaper than wal mart. So while I was there, i picked up an 8lb bag of naval oranges for...... $2.99!!!!! Hubby thought I was silly for being so excited. lol
They also have 4lbs of strawberries for $5. I didn't get any of those because I just bought some at walmart the other day, but if they have them on monday still, which I think they will (their sales run wednesday thru tuesday), I will get some then.

Also, if you live in one of their metro areas, they offer safeway delivery. You can get free delivery on your first order. I haven't done an order yet, but I have in the past and have always been pleased with them. I just haven't had the need to order from them yet.

www.safeway.com

No comments:

Powered By Blogger