Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time for a change, and Coupon info.

You'll notice that my blog has a different look today. I thought a change was in order. Out with the old, and in with the new!

So I took a trip to Target last week in order to find some more bargains. See my post Freebie Update. I was able to find Colgate toothpaste for .50 cents this time, as I had two coupons. The scotch brite I was able to get for free!!! I found this site which has a ton of printable coupons on it, thanks to Ginger. I also got a refill of the toilet scrubbers for 1.49. I am pretty happy with my deals! The coupons are good until the middle of may, so I will take some with me the next time and get more too. lol

Also, if you are looking to print multiples of coupons, or get some new coupons, a great site to visit is A Full Cup.

So now we have two sets of the Scotch Brite toilet scrubbers, a re-fill kit, two tubes of Colgate Total toothpaste, and all I spent on that was $3.28. Hooray!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger