Friday, April 25, 2008

In the words of Tigger...TTFN!!

Can you tell we're big Winnie The Pooh fans here? Pooh is on EVERY morning, and afternoon sometimes. At least it isn't Elmo, right? I HATE elmo. After being subjected to it for years upon years with my three older kids, I am relieved that Aili hates it. The older kids liked Pooh as well, but Elmo was a favorite too. Glad we got that bad seed out of our house. Die Elmo!!!

So this monday my hubby is coming home after a 6 week stint on the road. I haven't seen him since mid march. He will be home for a week or so, and heading back to work on the 6th. So I will be pretty absent during that time. I'll try to update as much as I can, but I shall make no promises. I usually get scolded for being on the computer too much when he is around. LOL.

I am not sure if we will continue PTing our youngest. Or should I say: I am not sure if I will continue training her. We havent seen much progress yet, and she usually wakes up wet from naps, and always wet in the morning. However, she does tell me now when she has gone pee on the potty, and says "I did it", or "All done". So that is progress...I am going to see how it goes over the weekend and take it from there.

Next friday I am meeting some moms from my Gymboree board. I'm pretty excited as we've been talking online for awhile now, and we all live within 20 minutes of each other. It turns out that one of them is like two exits down the freeway from us.

Well, I am off to watch "The Mist" now. I got it from Net Flix and I have been wanting to watch it for awhile...I read the book and loved it. Not sure when I will be back again. I have to super clean this weekend for the man, and get myself all prettied up too :o)

Miss me!

1 comment:

Rina said...

Glad to hear the man is home again soon, you must be so excited!!!

Good luck with the potty training decision!!

Will be looking forward to your next post!

Powered By Blogger