Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Have you seen my map?

It is on the right side, if you scroll down a bit. I think it's such a neat thing to have on your blog. Now I know I get readers...not many, but at least my words are reaching someone, right?

I love to look and see where people are coming from. Today I had one from Jaipur, INDIA!!! and I also had one from the UAE...United Arab Emirates. How cool is that?
Please feel free to post comments people, I like getting them ;o)

Potty training went well today! She is doing much better than I thought, and only had ONE accident today. Plus, she woke up dry from her nap!! Is anyone doing the happy dance with me? One thing I am concerned about is that she doesn't tell me when she is done, or when she has to go. She hasn't pooped in the potty yet either. I know we're only on the 2nd day, but I just hope it doesn't turn into a big problem. She did wake up soaked this morning...I am not quite sure how we are going to fix the peeing at night thing. I KNOW she doesn't like to be dirty or wet, and is really starting to hate it. And she loves to say "bye pee" as we flush it down the toilet. lol I guess I just have to keep repeating to myself that "we've only just begun" lol! It will get better, and we've had such great progress from yesterday.

Today I finally got some stuff moved into the shed. I need to go through the rest of the boxes tomorrow and figure out what can go in there before hubby gets home. I hate clutter, as does he, so it will be nice to have it taken care of. I also have to figure out a way to get the van completely spotless. Yep, it's a disaster zone. I swore I wouldn't let it happen, but I did. *sigh* Tomorrow is thursday and he is home on wednesday...I need to get my ass in gear! I have so much to do and such little time to do it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger