Saturday, April 26, 2008

I give up!

Well, i finished watching "The Mist" and went to check on the baby to see if I could get her to sit on the potty for a few minutes. She was soaked. I gave in and put a diaper on her. She isn't ready yet, so we will try again in a month or so and see what happens. *sigh* At least I tried, right?

Regarding The Mist...UGH! the beginning and end sucked ass! The end was NOTHING Compared to the book, and it was just tragic how they ended it. Plus, they gave no sort of explanation, but then the book was like that too. This is definitely a one time only movie. Back in the mail it goes tomorrow, to await the arrival of "The Golden Compass", 1st in a series of three, written by Bill Pullman. I got the whole set for Xmas, and I devoured it. It's an awesome book. Though i have heard the movie is not as good as the book. But I still want to see it...

So Goodnight!

edited to add: Aili wanted to go pee first thing this morning when she woke up, and did! and she stayed dry (in a diaper) the entire time we were out this afternoon. And then as soon as we were home, she insisted on going pee in the potty, and did!! Perhaps I was premature in quiting? we shall see...i'm letting her take the lead now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger