Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sunday Seven

Well, I admit it...I've run out of steam! I am not quite sure what 7 things to write about this week...

How do you find the energy and time to write about something when it feels like your whole life is falling apart at the seams? Maybe it has just been an emotional week, but I just haven't been able to hold it in all that well. I admit, my housework has been severely neglected, I've been too harsh with the kids, my diet has sucked and I'm at odds with my husband. I feel like curling up into a ball and staying in my own little world without any outside interference.

Could it be the changing of the seasons? Fall happened right on time this year, no Indian Summer here. As soon as September 22nd rolled around, the weather changed dramatically. Isn't it fascinating how nature just knows what to do? It just amazes me how quickly it happened this year.
I know it isn't time for "that", if you catch my drift, so I am not quite sure what is going on with me. I just need a "perk me up", not a "pick me up"...something needs to perk me up.

Let me know if you can think of anything that might help, I can't seem to crawl out of this funk. I need to though, because my husband is coming home in a week or so, and I have to plan my middle daughter's birthday party and prepare for that as well.

I need something to snap me out of it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger