Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Seven

In honor of my impending misery this week due to dieting, I am going to tell you about 7 things I like to eat! Junk food this week, which coincidentally has led to my downfall. In no particular order:


Twizzlers




Brownies...omg I LOVE Brownies!




Papa Murphy's Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza. The BEST Pizza ever made.




Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips...either the Lays Stax or regular S&V in the bag



Peanut M&Ms. I have a certain way of eating these, doesn't everyone? OK, maybe I'm just strange. I love to bite all the chocolate off and then eat the peanut.



Jelly Bellys. We went to the outlet mall last weekend for back to school shopping, and the candy shop had bulk Jelly Bellys! I tried a new one, Pomegranate, that was amazing! My favorites are pear, buttered popcorn, and raspberry.



And last, but not least, Cheesecake! Baked only though, and I adore it! This is a picture of Dutch Apple Streusel Cheesecake that I got for my birthday when I went out with some girl friends. It was soooo good! But oh so rich! (please pardon the bad lighting, it was taken with my cell phone)




Next week, look for 7 funny pictures from my cell phone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pizza looks AWESOME! I don't think we have one of those places around here, but now I MUST have one! :::droool:::

Powered By Blogger