Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Am So Proud!

I actually can't remember if I wrote about this, but last friday, my son had his Karate promotion. It was a nightmare, an absolute nightmare. They told us they would be done at 7:30, and they weren't done till 8:30...there was no bathroom for my daughters to use, and we had to sit in the van the whole time we were there (we came to pick him up at 7) and it was just awful!

Well yesterday we found out that he got promoted! He just got his blue belt and they had the ceremony last night at the DoJo. We're quite proud of him, and we'll be framing his "dipoloma".

I think he has been a little discouraged lately with Karate, so hopefully this will give him the incentive to keep going.

And I have to share, on friday night while I was watching him do his individual test/performance, I choked up! lol I was so proud to see him do that, he did so well!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger