Saturday, September 13, 2008

Now Comes The Torrential Downpour

If you read my post yesterday, you'll know that life has been a little difficult lately. When it rains, it pours. Today came the Torrential Downpour.

I went to Midas this morning to get my brakes checked like I mentioned last night, and find out they all need to be replaced, brake drums cleaned etc etc. It is going to cost upwards of $400.

Thank you fate! Thank you so much for ruining our trip to Canada.

I don't even know what to do at this point, but just hope that enough money comes in for us to pay for the brakes and go to Canada still. I'm feeling sick about it.

With my birthday money, money from my paypal account, and the money I made today at the yard sale, we had half of the trip money saved up. But not anymore.

I don't know what else to say. Please keep us in your thoughts.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger