Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Seven

This week's 7 Things/Sunday Seven is about me! 7 *hopefully* interesting things about me.

1. I met my hubby on the internet in a yahoo chat room! We've been married almost 9 years now, and met 10 years ago. He is the love of my life.

2. I have at one point in my life, been able to understand Dutch, but not speak it. Been able to understand German and speak it a little. In high school, I was practically fluent in French, but have since lost it, and can understand some of it still. I've also studied Russian, and known some Japanese, and Spanish. I like languages.

3. I have a *crush* on Edward from "Twilight". lol (I not so secretly wish to be Mrs. Cullen. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go read the books! lol)

4. My hubby and I spent our first year of marriage in Germany. Our twins were almost born there. We'd move back if we could! I prefer Europe to the US/Canada. *gasp*

5. At certain times in my life I have aspired to be a Nurse, Veterinarian, Archaeologist, and a Scientist at the CDC studying Ebola! I think being a mommy I could be classified as almost all of those, except the Ebola part and Archeology. I'm always a nurse to the kids, I take care of 3 pets and have nursed one of them back to health numerous times. And as for being a scientist, well I may not study Ebola, but I certainly have to study poop, boogers, pee, worms, leaves, sticks, pill bugs, bees, rocks, frogs etc etc often enough. lol.

6. My favorite books are the "Twilight" saga, "London", "Pillars of The Earth", Harry Potter series, "His Dark Materials" (first book is "The Golden Compass"), and "Earth's Children" series. I love to read and I can become so engrossed in a book that its like I am there myself. Books are one of my best friends.

7. I love photography and taking pictures. I have even won a Blue Ribbon first prize for one of my photos!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger