Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Vacation

Have you ever taken a family vacation? I don't mean just camping at the lake, like we did for years every summer, but an actual vacation where you go somewhere and fly? My husband and I have been wanting to do that, but we're putting it off until our youngest is old enough. So we have a few years at least before we go somewhere like Disneyland, or the beach.

I'd love to take the kids on a family beach vacation, because I know they would love to see the Atlantic Ocean. We live so close to the Pacific, so a change of scenery is nice.

In New Jersey, you can visit Morey's Resorts, otherwise known as wildwood hotels motels, for a fun filled family beach vacation. You also have the option to visit Wildwood Amusement Park, which is part of Morey's Resorts/Morey's Piers. Now, we've never been there before, but it looks like it would be a lot of fun. I actually think we'd like to head over there when we go visit my father in law in a couple years. He lives in Pennsylvania, so it isn't that long of a trip to NJ. I am almost positive the kids would have a blast there. They've never been to a real amusement park either, so we would definitely have a lot of fun I am sure.

If you are looking for a good deal, check out their Magical Monday Specials. You can get some great deals for each day of the week. Since today is Tuesday, you can get an "All you can ride" wristband for only $20, and get unlimited use of the rides. There are different deals for each day of the week. And with the hotels, you can get a budget room, or a more luxurious room if you are so inclined. The rooms have many different options, and at the Blue Palms resort, they include bunk beds for the kids! I also noticed they had flat screen TVs in some of the rooms, if that entices any of you. The rooms do not advertise a price, but they offer rooms from "family budget" up to "luxury".

Morey's Piers is a great place for a New Jersey family vacation, and the best resource to find motels and hotels in Wildwood, NJ. So next time you are trying to figure out where to take the kids, go to Morey's Piers in NJ, and have yourself a good time!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Its funny because I grew up in South Florida literally 13 blocks from the beach so its hard for me to imagine people who have either never been to the beach or put going to the beach into the vacation category. No offense or anything its kind of an eye opener for how fortunate i was. Anyways the post was very good nonetheless :) On a side note, i found a cool website that i think you will like, its called baraaza.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting Tony!
Living in the Northwest, I have been to the beach, but in Washington, the beaches are nothing like what they are in CA, FL etc. I did go to Huntingdon beach (CA) one year when I was a teenager, and had a blast!

Powered By Blogger