To our trip, that is.
We just can't catch a break, can we? This morning my hubby called to tell me that one of his fillings partially fell out. So when he comes home we have to get that fixed. I seriously doubt that any trip to Canada is happening now. *sigh*
Maybe we'll get a miracle, but I don't hold much hope for that. Oh well, we'll make it another time I guess.
And to top it all off, today while I was on my way to the YMCA for my workout, the brakes started to act really funny, so I made an appointment with MIDAS for this afternoon and they're getting replaced. I knew it was coming, I was just hoping I could hold off until next week. I didn't even get to work out, I just went straight home, I was too scared to do anything else but go home.
Send some luck our way...we definitely need it.
Looks like "luck" isn't in our cards this time around. After I got the brakes fixed today, I found out that the transmission needs to be flushed, and that some lights are out. Not dire at least. I thought perhaps we could get those done when my hubby comes home, and still make it to the wedding. But we've still all but called it off right now. So unless his pay on friday is a large large sum, then I won't be going. That's ok though, I've kind of resigned myself to that already. Something just doesn't want us to go to Canada, does it?