Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Seven

OK, last week I promised to share 7 funny pictures from my cell phone. Here they are:




Our dog Braddock. Yep, we like to dress him up!



This creepy ass spider I found on our deck a couple months ago. It is some form of jumping spider.



A picture of the card I sent to my Father in Law for his birthday last March.




Just a funny picture I found online and sent to my hubby via mms/text messaging.




My Cat Zeus, Zeusy, Suez (all his nicknames)




Sorry I couldn't flip this one, but it was on the birthday card I sent to my Mom last June.




And last, but not least, the mural that is painted outside the women's locker room at my YMCA. Star Trek!! LOL


Enjoy! Next week I'll try to do something a little more insightful.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger