Monday, September 15, 2008

Portable GPS Tracking

There is a neat little device out there called the PT-10 GPS tracker that allows you to track someone, or anything, in real time on your computer! I personally would love to use it with my kids. What a piece of mind that would give me to know I can track them anywhere they go, anywhere in the world. I love the fact that I can watch the "dot" live on my computer, no delay or anything.

Live View GPS, the company that is selling the GPS Tracking device, claims to

Put Your Mind At Ease...Protect Your Property...Locate, Monitor & Find Your Assets...Affordably Manage Your Mobile Work Force, Monitor Your Teen Driver or Family Members...We Guarantee To:

Give You Peace Of Mind
Provide You With A First Class Customer Service Experience
Provide You With A Cost Effective Reliable Solution That Works






Check them out!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger