Friday, September 26, 2008

HugaMonkey Baby Slings

Have you ever used a baby sling for your newborn? "Baby wearing" these days is so popular, it seems everyone and their mother has baby slings. When my first two were born in 2001, slings were just starting to become popular, and now everyone has baby slings and baby carriers. I have always wanted to use a baby sling, but never got around to it because I couldn't find the right one for me, and it was just too uncomfortable. Slings allow you to do everything with two hands again, so no excuse for not vacuuming, right?

I found a really cool website, HugaMonkey that sells some awesome baby slings. What I really like about them is that they are ONE piece of fabric, so you don't have to mess with any of those nasty, uncomfortable rings that used to be on slings, so they're very simple to use. The website has, according to them, a "smashing" selection of slings, starting at the low price of $25! I love the fact that these are so versatile too; you can hold a child up to 3 years of 30lbs, and can use it as a pouch, sling, front and back carrier, even on your hip!

If I had a child that fit into a sling, I would definitely order this one



Look at how easy she is wearing that baby, and can you tell how comfortable it looks? I honestly wish I had been able to have this when I had my last child.

If you are pregnant, or even have a newborn, I urge you to check out their site and order yourself a sling. The website is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and they have FREE SHIPPING, and FREE RETURNS!!! So if for some reason you are not happy with your sling, you can return it or exchange it for no additional cost.

If you still don't believe me, check out some of their testimonials

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger