Sunday, June 22, 2008

We'll Build A House One Day

My hubby and I sold our house a few months ago and decided to rent again. We do miss owning a home, but we have thought about building instead of buying when we finally own our own home again. I always "dream" about what I would like to put in there, and one of the items is wood flooring throughout most of the house, except the bathrooms and kids rooms obviously.

Heart pine is gorgeous wood flooring! Their website offers reclaimed antique heart pine flooring. It is absolutely stunning! They also have cabinetry as well, which is equally gorgeous.

One of the photos on their website shows re-claimed pine beams. They say that the beams were reclaimed from barns and textile mills built prior to 1900. How amazing is that? I would love to have some of that in my house.

Our solid beams often still have the circular saw marks from when they were originally milled or the hand hewn chop marks left by an axe


I am not sure of the cost to install this flooring, or the beams in your home, but you can call their customer service line at 1-800-826-8117 for free samples and pricing information.

If you have never seen flooring like this, go check out the website now. I promise you, you will be blown away by the flooring. It truly is stunning. They do an amazing job re-finishing all their products.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger