Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Abracadabra!

Do you like magic? I've always been pretty skeptical, but I found this pretty neat site today that made me think twice. Wizmagic.co.uk is a really neat magic site that sells all sorts of magic tricks, and even has demo videos.

Check out this video: Exploding Lightbulb Magic Trick. It shows a guy holding a light bulb and he instructs you to concentrate on the light bulb, and then magically the light bulb explodes as he is holding it! The magic trick is really neat! If you do this in front of your friends, it will amaze them! Maybe even make their jaws drop! Best of all, you can perform the trick over and over again, as many times as you like.

Right now the website is selling the trick for 26.99 gbp (British pounds), and comes with everything you need except the light bulb. I might get this for my son for Christmas, it really seems like a cool gift to get, and he likes magic too.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger