Thursday, June 26, 2008

Christmas In June

Yes, I know that technically the phrase is "Christmas in July", but just for today it will be "Christmas in June".

Do you like to get an early start on Christmas shopping? I do. I already have a few gifts picked out for my kids, and I have a list of ideas already. Kids are easy to shop for though; my hubby however, well, he is difficult to shop for. But I had a great idea for a gift, and thought a nice comfy chair would be a cool gift to get him.

I checked out HOME THEATRE SEATING at Spacify.com because they have some really interesting, modern pieces of furniture. They are a little too pricey for us right now, but one day perhaps! A girl can dream, right?

This was my favorite piece:


It is large, looks comfortable, and is stylish as well.

Check out Spacify if you are in the market for a unique, one of a kind gift for Christmas this year!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger