Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zenni Optical Has Christmas Frames

Zenni Optical is the place to go for all your eye glasses needs. They are a great company that sells fashionable glasses at unbeatable prices. ZenniOptical claims that they are able to offer you such low prices because there is no middleman between you and them. You buy directly from them, as they are the manufacturer.

I went on their site because I will be needing new glasses soon, and I found some pairs starting as low as $8.00. Yes, you read that right, $8.00!! They also offer extra features such as anti-scratch coating, and UV protection, for free!!!

Seeing as the Christmas season is upon us, I thought I would see if they had any holiday themed frames. And was I in luck! They have a wide assortment of Holiday frames in all different shades of red, green, gold and silver, as well as many different frame styles.

These are the glasses I liked the most:



These frames are a bit pricier than the $8 frames, but still only cost $9.95. That is such a good deal. I love the color and the style of these ones, they really suit the holiday season and look just like candy canes. Now you can coordinate your home decor, your Christmas clothing and your eye glasses.

I might just have to order some myself, as I am long overdue for some glasses.

1 comment:

Rina said...

You know I've only heard good things about Zenni - a girl who reads my blog has ordered them for herself and her husband (apparently he breaks glasses like crazy due to his line of work)...and they are both totally loving Zenni.

I'm going to be ordering myself a pair and Papa Bear is going to as well.

For under $20 even if they turn out to be crap, it's so cheap!

Powered By Blogger