Thursday, November 20, 2008

Takemi Select

If you have been in any mall in North America, then you have most likely seen those massage chairs where you can sit and pay a few bucks for a massage, right?.

They look similar to this:



Why not bring that comfort into your own home? Try a Takemi Select massage chair, and you will be in heaven!

Takemi Select massage chairs and beds are among the best in the world, and one of the fastest selling brands for massage chairs as well. Their customer service is fantastic, and their custmers give Takemi Select very high ratings.

Check out some of these Testimonials:

I received the Diamond Select 3500 that I bought for my Stepdaughter and her family. I decided to try it out first and it is absolutely wonderful, after recently having neck surgery it just what I needed, I can hardly wait for my Angel Touch 14000 to come.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

Jannette Morrow

P.S. I forgot to tell you, my stepson has been suffering awfully with RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) after using your chair for a few weeks he no longer suffers with it, can you believe that, we are all estactic!


I went into the showroom recently and purchased a new 11000 massage chair. Paul the salesman was very laid back and low pressured. I found him very informative. It was on a saturday and paul called Mike the warehouse manager and asked him if he could open the warehouse to give me my chair. Mike dropped what he was doing and came right over. I have been a national customer service trainer for years. To me this was the ultimate in customer service. Mike was very passionate about what he does and also very informative. Thanks to these gentleman, I actually enjoyed spending my money with you! Please let them know how much i appreciated this exceptional service. I will reccomend you to all of my friends.

Sincerely,

Terry Cunningham

Why not make someone's Christmas even better, and order them a Takemi Select massage chair?


No comments:

Powered By Blogger