Thursday, October 30, 2008

Web Hosting

I've wondered sometimes if I shouldn't just leave Google's Blogger web hosting and just get my own, but to be honest, the thought of it scares me. I'm no good with change, and I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to go about even finding a new web hosting site.

Thankfully, there is a Web Hosting Reviews website that will do all this for me. AlreadyHosting.com does the leg work for you, and reviews tons of different web hosting sites to get you the best bang for your buck. And then they'll give you the best 10 web hosting sites in each category. But best of all, they offer their reviews and services for free!

Most of the sites start at around $4.95 per month, ranging from $3.95 to $6.95 a month, so it is quite affordable. On their site, you can sort the Web Hosting sites into two different categories:

1. Cheap Web Hosting (for people like me who don't want to pay a fortune)
2. Best Web Hosting


AlreadyHosting has some great advice on their website, and "recommend finding a host that offers dependable server resources." They also say that "it is also important to consider pricing when choosing a web hosting service. Our list of top web hosting company reviews above will serve as a great starting point for your research."

AlreadyHosting.com won the Best Reseller Web Hosting Award in 2008, which was awarded by HostGator.com.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger