Sunday, October 12, 2008

Date Night

Last night the man and I were able to go out on a date...our first since we saw HP 5 last summer!!! We went to Outback for dinner and had some delicious food, where we proceeded to get a little tipsy and he a little drunk, lol! It was a great meal, and I enjoyed spending the time with him. We then headed over to the mall for our movie, but we were an hour early, so we went and played some air hockey. That was so fun!! And I beat him once. We want an Air hockey table now ;o)

The movie was a late showing at 10:10, and we saw Religulous. Go see it if you haven't done so already, it is fantastic! Very funny. I'm not very good at describing movies in great detail, so go read my husband's blog and he'll give you the low-down on it. Though as he says, it make you a little "hot under the collar" if you're very religious. I plan to buy it once it comes out on DVD. We like to see movies like this, it is very informative. Did you know that the story of Horus, the Egyptian god, is almost the exact same as the story of Jesus? Yet the story of Horus was written before Jesus was born. Check out this site for a good read on it.

Anyway, I had a great evening with my husband. It was nice to get a kid-free night and just enjoy our time as a couple, and even more special because we don't get that time together very often.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger