Friday, October 10, 2008

Amadeus Home Music School

When I was growing up, I took Piano lessons at my teacher, Mrs Hoekstra's house. I've since quit, but I have really regretted it as I would love to know how to play Piano still. We've had the opportunity to get a free Piano in our home, but due to transportation issues, we were not able to move it.

If we had received that Piano, I would have loved for my kids to take lessons from the Amadeus Home Music School. Your child can take lessons in the comfort of your own home, without having to travel to a separate location for lessons. And you can also arrange lessons at a time which is convenient for you.

The teachers at Amadeus are all professionally trained musicians, and many are from top Canadian and US Universities including schools such as Julliard, McGill, and even the San Francisco Conservatory. There are hundreds of teachers on their rosters, so if you are interested in having lessons at home, call 1-877-537-7660 and have one of their staff answer your questions and help you set up an appointment. You are also provided a copy of your teacher's background check if you wish.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger