Thursday, October 23, 2008

Buy Your Spouse A Gift

I know a lot of us moms (sorry, not sure if I have any male readers besides my hubby) don't earn money outside of the home, but it can be pretty easy to bring in a few bucks while you are at home. I blog for money, and I've made quite a bit of it so far. I spent a lot of it on myself, or the kids, or whatever we needed over the summer, but recently I decided to save up to buy my husband a gift for Christmas.

My husband works hard, and he deserves a nice gift. I'm buying him a camera for Christmas. Yes, he already knows this and he knows what kind he is getting ;o) This is the first time in our marriage that I am buying him a Christmas gift with money that I have earned, and it feels really nice! I can't wait to give him his gift at Christmas. I know he will love it, and I will love giving it to him.

I do my paid posts with PayPerPost aka PPP.



In the last few weeks I have made around $200 just by doing the blogging! You can click on the PPP box above to join if you are interested. My first blog post I made $20, and I've made as much as $45 before! It comes and goes though, and most posts average around $5-10. I get referrals too, so if you sign up, I make $15! (if you stick with it though ;o)).

No comments:

Powered By Blogger