Monday, May 04, 2009

A Week? Oops!!!

Wow, I thought I had posted more in the last week.

We have been so busy. Wednesday we spent all day clearing out the closets and de-cluttering, we threw away so much crap!

Thursday we spent all day at our storage unit clearing it out and re-packing things to put back in our shed. We had rented a cargo van to bring stuff to goodwill and home, and there was so much stuff we had to make two trips. First we went through everything, and decided what went to goodwill. So we packed up the cargo van for goodwill, and was it ever packed! Then we went BACK to the storage unit and filled up the rest of the stuff for home. When we got home, we had to re-pack a few things from boxes and put them into our Rubbermaid/sterilite bins, and then they went in the shed. It was time to bring the cargo van back by then, so we left the garbage in the storage unit. My husband and son went back to the storage unit after the kids got back from school, and then cleared out the garbage. Whew, that was a chore! We were so tired Thursday night.

Friday we were blessed with gorgeous weather for our trip to the Woodland Park Zoo. We had so much fun! The kids got tired towards the end, but they were all troopers. We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing, and it was well deserved. Today we are heading to Lowes to get a few things for outside. I need to get some planters for the kids flower plants they planted at school, and my husband needs to get some bolts to fix the wheel barrow. Plus we need to go to the bank, I need to return some stuff at Bath and Body works. Ugh! we're so busy it seems.

Anyway, on Friday unfortunately we were not able to see the Tigers, Penguins and the Lion. They were all hiding. But we still got to see some neat animals.

I don't have much time to post, we're on our way out, but here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. It was hard to get really good shots because it was so bright outside, plus a lot of the animals were far away, and I shot a lot through glass. So please pardon my fuzzy pictures.







I wanted to add some more pictures, but that will have to be saved for another day. Blogger only allows me 6.

Be on the lookout for a post titled "The Big Project". I have to talk to my husband about posting about it, but it should be ok to post with some limited information. I hope to post that soon, within the next week or so.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Exciting stuff! I've been helping mom go through stuff lately too. I think everyone has the "clean sweep" bug (myself included!) Loved the pics from the zoo (zoos are by far my favorite place in the entire world!)
can't wait to hear what your "big project" is!
good luck to you with your busy schedule! :)

Rina said...

Sounds like you guys were super productive!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about this Big Project!!

Powered By Blogger