Monday, May 11, 2009

Plastic Surgery

If you live in the LA County area of California, and are looking into Plastic Surgery, wouldn't you feel more comfortable with a Female Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles?

Dr. Genevieve MacDonald serves the LA County area as a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. She specializes in breast augmentation, liposuction, rhinoplasty and various other procedures. Dr MacDonald studied, and received her MD at John Hopkins University, and has worked and studied at many different hospitals around the country.

I've contemplated getting a tummy tuck once I lose all this weight. I'm not set on where I will get my surgery done, but I have thought I might be more comfortable with a female doctor. I might have to give Dr. MacDonald a call!

Dr. MacDonald says her "attitude is to listen to what the patient wants, to explain thoroughly what can be accomplished, and to treat everyone's needs as top priority."

1 comment:

Best plastic surgeon said...

Dr. MacDonald Ha ha......
What a name.
He must be a legend!!

Powered By Blogger