Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Fat Smash Diet Update, End of Week 3

Well, unfortunately I have done terribly on my diet since my husband has been home. I have fallen off the wagon. Not completely, but a lot.

My appetite is still pretty small, and I can definitely tell when it is time for me to stop eating, which I do most of the time. Yesterday, not so much. My husband made burgers for dinner, and they were delicious! Plus I had some beer too, but at least it was Bud light! Not a ton of calories there. I don't usually drink that often, but it was nice for a change.

I've gained a few pounds back, but I did expect that because I haven't been watching my diet at all. I will be going back to phase 1 for a few days after he leaves so that I can lose the weight I have gained since he has been home. Mother's day I think we'll be having some cake (he'll be gone, so it will be just me and the kids), but nothing else. I just thought it would be nice to have a bit of a treat. After I complete those few days, I will go to Phase 2 and complete the required two weeks.

I will be sure to keep you all updated on my progress! I'd still like to lose another 20lbs before mid July, for our trip to Canada.

Look for another Fat Smash Diet post on May 12th!

1 comment:

Rina said...

Youuuuu caaaaaaan doooo eeeeeet!

Powered By Blogger