Monday, May 11, 2009

Best Of Time Watches

I wear a watch every day, and I actually feel strange without it on my wrist. It is a beautiful yellow and white gold watch that my husband got me for Christmas almost 6 years ago.

If you're looking for a nice watch, check out Best of Time - Where Time Lasts Forever. They sell new and refurbished Rolex watches to you, and are able to offer reduced rates because they are an independent dealer. Best of Time is Better Business Bureau certified, as well as Pay Pal verified. Your purchase will be 100% insured from Buy Safe, so there is no need to worry about paying for such a large purchase online.

Rolex watches are beautiful, and I would love to own one one day. I found this one which is absolutely gorgeous:



Isn't it pretty? It has rubies, diamonds and mother of pearl. The retail value is $9,700, but Best of Time is selling it for the bargain price of $3199.95.

Best of Time says "Before we ship out our watches to you, they are inspected, adjusted, tested, refinished, refurbished, parts replaced if necessary, overhauled according to Rolex standards, properly lubricated, vacuum pressure tested and waterproof tested. All of our pre-owned Rolex watches are sent to you in its highest quality, guaranteed."

Sounds great to me!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger