Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello Again!

Yesterday I found out that my husband was coming up the coast to get a truck so he could get back to driving and working. He landed up spending the night, and today he and I went and got the truck together. We got to go out for lunch with our youngest daughter, and had a really nice day together. He left after dinner tonight.

I was so thankful that I was able to see him after his accident, though it was hard to say goodbye to him this evening when he left. He left a few hours ago and I already miss him so much!

I wonder how long this uncertainty is going to last. How long will I worry when he leaves now? He has never had an accident before, and has been a truck driver for 7 years now. I just wanted to hug him and never let go.

The good news is, he has a load to pick up in the big city close to us, and the next stop in his load is not due till Friday morning (and the 2nd stop is only a couple hours away), so it looks like he'll be spending tomorrow night at home again! He will have to leave early, like 4AM, Friday morning to go back to work, but at least he'll be home.

Nothing is for sure yet though, we have to see how things go with the deliveries tomorrow and see if they are on time. If they are, he'll be home for dinner.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger