Tuesday, May 05, 2009

PayPerPost Update

I've really been on the fence regarding PayPerPost, and I think I have finally made a decision. Finally.

You'll probably be seeing a post or few, on my blog each day, depending on how much time I have. I did very well with PPP last year, and though the monetary amounts paid out have gone down quite a bit, I can still make some money.

My plan right now is to just do what I feel comfortable with. Even if it is one post per day, or three, or zero. With The Big Project needing funding (see a post for that on Friday, May 8th), I figured this would help offset the costs a little, or else give us a bit of wiggle room for spending money, or going out for pizza or something along those lines.

Every little bit helps, right?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger