Monday, May 11, 2009

Value Village And Bargains

Anyone else like shopping there like I do? I had to head there today because my twins have a 2nd grade musical on Wednesday night, and my son needed some brown pants.

Despite the fact that I LOVE shopping at Gymboree and The Children's Place, I can't pass up shopping at stores like Value Village and Goodwill. Though the Goodwill here kind of sucks, so I just go to Value Village. I noticed a sign that said all the blue tags were a whopping... $.99!!!! Hooray!!!!!

My son's brown pants were still $4.99, but I did find him a pair of denim shorts for .99 cents. My two older daughters got some too, but they didn't fit my middle daughter, so the oldest got them all. My youngest found herself a pair of hot pink Cowboy boots that she adores, and those were only 4.99, and I also got her a few Gymboree pieces for quite cheap as well.

I spent $30, but got the following:

1 pair boys pants
1 pair boys shorts
1 pair toddler girls cowboy boots
1 toddler girl jacket
1 toddler girl dress
1 pair toddler girl jeans
1 pair girls shorts
2 girls skorts

So 9 items for $30 isn't too bad, I think.

I also found out that Value Village has $.99 cent Mondays. I never knew this, so it was quite a surprise. Thursday through Sunday, they sell a certain color tag for 50% off, and then the left overs from that sale get sold for $.99 cents on Monday. I'm going to head back next Monday to see what else I can find. My middle daughter needs some shorts for the summer, so I will be sure to look for her. I don't mind paying a little more than $.99 cents though, I was just excited to see them for that price.

I plan to go on the 25th as well because Value Village will have 50% off everything!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I love getting a good deal at Value Village - finding something that you needed, or just like and know is worth way more than what you paid for it is really fun. Way to go!

Powered By Blogger