Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Carnivals and an Update

First off, a big thank you to my friend Mama Bear over at GottaLittleSpaceToFill for including my post An Iron Chef, I am not in this weeks edition of the Make It From Scratch Carnival.


In other news, I have decided to stop tracking my clothes spending. You'll see on my side bar that I track what I spend on clothing for the kids each month. Perhaps it is only me, but I don't want people to know what I spend, because some might think I spend too much, etc etc. I'm just about done shopping for the summer anyway, just need to get the kids some more shorts and a pair of sandals. My kids have just gone through some major growth spurts, and even when I thought I was done, I had to buy more because the beasts grew yet again. Our middle daughter has outgrown pants that I bought her in January. They now look like flood water pants on her. So anyway, I will be deleting that shortly.

In regards to the grocery budget, I have been keeping track of all grocery and household needs purchases each month, for two months. I go from the middle of one month to the middle of the other. This will be my last month tracking. I've become aware of what I spend our money on, and I think the budget tracking with that is done. I just don't see the need for it anymore. I'll have a post about that coming up in the next week, and tell you all about my mid march to mid April purchases.

Watch for a grocery post soon!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger