Monday, February 02, 2009

Just Runnin' My Mouth

So today we found out that my son's best friend at school lives like one street over. How we never knew that? don't ask me! His mom and I were chatting on the phone and I told her how much I disliked my house and my next door neighbors, and how this was just a temporary home. My neighbors aren't the best people, to be totally honest. Anyway, I felt like I just said too much and I actually called her back to explain better and apologize. I was so embarrassed! I just keep putting my foot in my mouth. She was totally understanding and told me not to worry about it, but still...

Which brings me to my next point. I wish I could just keep my feelings to myself! I know it's only a temporary home, but it just isn't home to me. It's a rental, and that pretty much sums it up. We moved here b/c it is cheap and affordable. Why should I have to apologize for my crappy housing when it's not my fault, right?

I think I'm runnin' my mouth now, maybe I should just shut up? lol

P.s......I also wanted to add how much more I am enjoying this blogging thing now that I don't feel as pressured to do PPP! PPP has been pretty non-existant, and it's really nice not having to worry about blogging for money. I'd do it still if they had good Opps, but those aren't really available anymore. Don't tell on me!

2 comments:

Rina said...

Don't apologize! It's just a temporary rental! :)

Also - I so don't even care about PPP either right now. I'm NOT pimping out my blog for $.75 - no way Jose.

Anonymous said...

I know! It's just not in the best condition, the neighbors are unemployed bums-literally!, and I..ugh, just don't love it. It wouldnt be so bad if my neighbors weren't awful. But, at least we have a roof over our heads, right? Maybe I'm just more embarrassed that M's friend's mom would come over and think less of me because of my home. *sigh*

Powered By Blogger