Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ebates!!

Hello dear readers!

Today I finally signed up for Ebates, which is an online service that gives you cash back for online purchases.

Ebates is a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!
I do a lot of online shopping, so I really wish I had signed up with them before. And we have a few online purchases coming up too with our tax refund, so that is even better! You get your cash back every few months as well!

If you sign up, you get $5 and I get $5 when you make your first purchase!!

*no this is not a hoax and NOT a PPP opp* lol I really did sign up! Please sign up so we can both earn and save money!!!

EBATES REFERRAL LINK

No comments:

Powered By Blogger