Friday, July 11, 2008

Zenni Optical Was In The News!

Have you heard?

I wrote about ZenniOptical.com a couple days ago informing you all about their great $8 prices on Glasses Frames. I wish I had remembered this today, because my hubby had an eye appointment and we spent $300 on his lenses and frames!!

"I went on their site because I will be needing new glasses soon, and I found some pairs starting as low as $8.00. Yes, you read that right, $8.00!! They also offer extra features such as anti-scratch coating, and UV protection, for free"

Here is the link to the news story: Zenni on Fox. ZenniOptical is able to pass the low prices on to you, the customer, because they are the manufacturer, and you are buying directly from them instead of going through a middle-man.






No comments:

Powered By Blogger