Sunday, July 27, 2008

This Just Made My Day!!!

I dont know if anyone remembers, but I have written about Rob
TheLoneFilmMaker. I have followed his progress on YouTube faithfully, enjoying every video.

Rob commented that my blog intrigued him, because I said I had a husband, but was a single mom. lol Well, the truth is that my husband is a truck driver and gone weeks at a time. We rarely see him, usually one week out of every 7.

Well, today when I got home...Rob had commented on my blog!!! I know it might seem silly to you all, but I feel like I got a visit from a celebrity! I am so excited!!!

So Rob, if you are reading this again, thank you so much for commenting! You've made my day. Thank you so much for coming by here.

1 comment:

Rina said...

That's AWESOME!!!

Powered By Blogger