Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear Barry

Dear Barry,

Today I have something so incredibly awesome to tell you!

Guess who's coming to Seattle???? JIMMY!!!!!! Yes, you read that right, JIM NORTON!!!!! I saw the update on face book last night, and squealed because I was so excited to see that he was finally coming again. The show is on May 28th, Memorial Day weekend. Eeek!!!

Tickets go on sale in just two hours and I am anxiously waiting to refresh the ticket master site. I am just beside myself with excitement. I can not wait to go and see him in person. When I go to the show, I am going to do my damnedest to get a picture with him...maybe I'll finally be able to tell him about that dream? Remember that? hahahaha.

I know that Jimmy was your favorite comedian, heck I heard about him for hours some days and I just wanted to strangle you because you wouldn't shut up. Strangely, I miss hearing about "the boys" now, and would give anything to hear you talk about them. I want to do this for you, and for me as I know absolutely LOVE him, and I know you'll be there in spirit with me.

I'll save you a seat, ok?
I love you and miss you baby.

Love,
Me
xoxoxox


**************
Just have to add in a little side note for you guys. I just bought the tickets! I am beside myself with excitement. I have been wanting to see Jimmy in person for FOREVER, and I am so so so so so so SO VERY VERY VERY excited! I just want to jump up and down and squeal, thats how excited I am!!! He hasn't been to Seattle in a couple years, and last time we couldn't make it. Now I am just so incredibly giddy, excited, and so much looking forward to May 28th!

2 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Boy, I feel stupid, I have no idea who he is, even after going to that link... I am glad u are going to see him and I hope u get a decent seat...and I am sure hubby is beaming at you!..

Anonymous said...

Don't feel stupid Chrissy! He's on the Opie and Anthony show on XM radio channel 202, has put out a couple books, CDs etc. And is on TV too sometimes. He's hilarious, but so incredibly dirty lol. I can't wait to go, it will be sooooo fun. He's my favorite comedian too.

Powered By Blogger