Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

I love finding a good deal, don't you? It makes my day when I can find something great for cheap.

Today while I was at Goodwill, I found 3 awesome items for only $8.11 total, including tax.  I found this cake pan, brand new in box, for only $2.99.

It's going for much more on eBay, what an awesome score!   I think maybe we'll try it for my daughter's birthday, but that all depends on whether or not my husband wants to make it.  He's the cake maker in our house, I don't think I've made one of the kids' cakes but once.

I also found a cut black metal bucket, it's quite big actually, about the size of a large soup pan.   It was also brand new in the box, and had floating pumpkin candles with it.  That was only $3.99.  I'm not sure I'll be using the candles, as I don't care for floating candles, but the bucket can be used for many things. 

And my last find at goodwill was a cute little gourd basket.  I just thought it was so neat, and had to have it at only $.49!  It's green.  The picture didn't turn out though.

I also hit up Target today for a few items, and conveniently forgot the one item I went there for.  It figures I would do that, guess I'd better go back tomorrow.    While I was there, and wandering the aisles as I always do, I came across a sale on toys.  Toy sales make me happy.  I picked up a Bionicle for my son.  It was normally $12.99, but on sale for $11.99.  Not a great deal, right? It was also B1G1 Free!!  Score!  Two presents done for Christmas.  Yaay!


What good bargains have you found this week?


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Powered By Blogger