Thursday, September 03, 2009

I Love Owls & A Trader Joe's Review

I'm kind of Owl obsessed right now, if you can't tell by my blog layout. I think Owls are so cool! They scream fall to me, so I am on the hunt for lots of owl stuff. LOVE them!

I'm actually making my daughters some owl clothing, which I shall debut sometime soon. I'm having a lot of fun doing it too ;o)

As for my review, remember me talking about my Trader Joe's trip? I bought some of their store brand soap, Tea Tree Oil pure vegetable soap. The name sounds kind of nasty, and I was thinking...vegetable soap? Hmmm...

Well, it's awesome, plain and simple. I love the Tea Tree Oil soap a LOT. Seriously, it's the best. I use it on my face and my face looks fantastic. Better than ever if you ask me. I tend to break out a lot, especially during that certain time of the month, and this has really helped with that. I already use pure Tea Tree Oil on my blemishes when I get them, so this has just added to the awesomeness that is my skin. It's keeping my breakouts to a minimum, my skin is less oily and I think it just looks a hell of a lot better.

So if you have a Trader Joe's nearbye, go buy some. Now. Your skin will thank you for it.


1 comment:

Karen said...

I LOVE THE OWL DESIGN! I have been working on a blog post in my mind about more owl stuff--LOL! I may try to get it together in the next day or so. Can't wait to see your creations! :o)

Powered By Blogger